Having coached high-performance athletes at Sydney Olympic Park since 2011, Adam Kable leads the Olympic Park Performance Hub's coaching team. He is a four-time consecutive winner of the NSW Swimming Coach of the Year award and has guided athletes onto each and every Australian swimming team, including the Olympic Games, World Championships, Pan Pacific Championships, Commonwealth Games, World Cup events, and more. In 2019 alone, the NSWIS coach guided one athlete to a world-record performance and a world championship gold and silver medal.
Adam’s philosophy involves connecting with each athlete as a person and developing an individual performance plan to help them achieve their goals. This plan combined with a strong squad culture built on ownership and accountability has driven the squad to be one of the best in the nation.
Adam holds an undergraduate degree in Physiotherapy and a Master of Education in Coach Education.
- 2019 World Championships Australian Team Coach
- 2018 Pan Pacs Australian Team Coach
- 2018 Commonwealth Games Australian Team Coach
- 2017 World Championships Australian Team Coach
- 2016 Junior Pan Pacific Championships Australian Team Coach
- 2015 World Junior Championships Australian Team Coach
- 2015 Australian Rio Protocol Camp Coach
- 2014 FINA Youth Program Mentor Coach
- 2014 Lead Coach Australian National Talent ID Squad
- 2013 Australian Youth Olympic Festival Australian Team Coach